How can I help?
Here are several ways you can help CLC today:
- Make a donation
- Purchase a Gift Card from CLC, using the Order Form, print and submit to the Operations Centre.
- Volunteer or participate in a Charity Night Bingo – next Charity Bingo September
- Give a Lasting Gift – CLC believes in celebrating life, and honouring those who were precious to us. You can make a memorial gift for someone you love. Contact Laura Eckhardt (519-623-7490 x2251)
Tax receipts are issued for all donations of $20 or more.
You can also support Community Living Cambridge with a general donation which the agency will direct to the most urgent need.
Cambridge Bingo Centre hosts several Charity Bingo nights per year, where $10 per player goes toward the charity of your choice. The next Charity Bingo Night is Wednesday, January 29th at 7 pm.
Where does my money go?
Your support can make a big difference. Donations go to two primary sources:
- Funding unfunded (or underfunded) programs
- Helping individuals access programs with financial support