Why not stay home, and stay safe, avoid the crowded malls, give the perfect gift all while benefitting the participants we support? CLC is offering over 100 gift cards to choose from, so there is sure to be something for everyone on your list. All proceeds will be used to purchase accessible technology supports for our participants. The deadline for gift cards orders is December 1st. Print and fill in your order form and email to email@example.com or drop it off at the main office, 160 Hespeler Rd. See a full list of available gift cards.
All Charity Bingo Night events have been put on hold due to COVID-19, but the gaming centre is open. For more information, please go to Cambridge Bingo Centre.
More Ways to Give
There are several ways you can help CLC today:
- Make a donation (Tax receipts issued for all donations of $20 or more)
- Volunteer or participate in a Charity Night Bingo – postponed due to COVID19
- Give a Lasting Gift – CLC believes in celebrating life, and honouring those who were precious to us. You can make a memorial gift for someone you love. Contact Laura Eckhardt (519-623-7490 x2251)
Where does my money go?
Your support can make a big difference. Donations go to two primary sources:
- Funding unfunded (or underfunded) programs
- Helping individuals access programs with financial support