The short answer is yes. This funding (our “base funding”) covers a large portion of the agency’s annual budget. But, funding for the programs run by CLC is limited and our base funding doesn’t cover the cost of all programs (or any new programs).
In order to fully cover the agency’s operating costs and launch exciting new programs, we need your help. CLC relies on fundraising to address the financial shortfall between funding and the demand for services. Occasionally, CLC hosts special fundraising events to raise additional support for areas of immediate need.
Charity Bingo – Cambridge Bingo Centre hosts several Charity Bingo nights per year, where $10 per player goes toward the charity of your choice.
Where does my money go?
Your support can make a big difference. Donations go to two primary sources:
- Funding unfunded (or underfunded) programs
- Helping individuals access programs with financial support
You can also support Community Living Cambridge with a general donation which the agency will direct to the most urgent need.
How can I help?
Here are several ways you can help CLC today:
- Make a donation
- Purchase a Gift Card from CLC, using the Order Form, print and submit to the Operations Centre.
- Volunteer or participate in a Charity Night Bingo – next Charity Bingo September
- Give a Lasting Gift – CLC believes in celebrating life, and honouring those who were precious to us. You can make a memorial gift for someone you love. Contact Cindy Mackay-Musso (519-623-7490 x2251)
Tax receipts are issued for all donations of $20 or more.