As part of Community Living Cambridge’s commitment to providing services and support that meet the highest level of care, we operate within the guidelines laid out by the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services (MCCSS). You can read more below or contact us for further information.
- Community Living Cambridge is bound by and adheres to the Broader Public Sector Procurement Directive which was issued and effective as of April 1, 2011. Both the CLC Procurement Policy, as well as the CLC Expenses Policy, are available to the public at large.
- CLC follows the legislative expectations and requirements as outlined under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) established in 2005.
- CLC is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors whose members serve a three-year term.
- Community Living Cambridge strives to provide accessible services to the people supported and serviced, along with the broader community. Your feedback is appreciated and can assist us with monitoring and improving our response with accessibility.
- Read the results of our annual compliance review letter conducted by the MCCSS.
- Read our Strategic Plan 2018-2020
- Read the 65th Annual General Meeting Report to the Membership (2019); including our audited financial statements.